1. Meridian110 Kaleidoscope Batik Mini Satchel made an appearance on Refinery29!
Shop the Kaleidoscope here and check out more of my batik bags here - and let me know which one makes you "over the moon"
2. The D-I-Y: planting succulents onto hanging pots is on CraftGawker
I am so happy that you enjoy this post. I've gotten several questions about the project and I will be answering them soon!
3. Just hit 500 followers on Pinterest and counting~
I know, I know, it's not millions of followers like Will from BrightBazaar, but it's a starter, yes?
p.s. I started a neon community board on Pinterest where we can all share our neon finds online, help each other gets more exposure on our pins and simply put get electrified =)
So friends, do me a favor please - if you love neon, please join me here. With your help, who knows, we could be the first neon boards with million pins and followers on it!
4. Received two blog awards from:
5. Lastly, I also want to spread the love on Falling Whistles, a wonderful cause:Check out Jamillah's blog to learn all about it. And friends, the easiest and fastest way to help is to continuously spread the love. It'll take less than 5 seconds, just click to tweet.
Thanks so much for your sharing the cause.
What's your latest happy dance about?