The extra sunny weather calls for a BBQ mode and celebration this weekend. And you know what else does? My bougainvillea post featured on Links à la Mode this week, that's what! Grinning ear to ear, I'm thrilled to be a part of the ever popular Independent Fashion Blogger's weekly round up post, along with 19 other exceptional bloggers.
Let's check out all the chosen ones, shall we?
- A Brit Greek: Leather – 50 Shades for Maximum Impact
- April & Black: We Love Love Love Manish Arora
- Banjo Eyes: The Long and Short of It
- Can You Come Home: What Should I Wear To Work With The Bougainvilla Flower Trend?
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Altelier Swarovski Diana Vreeland Legacy Collection
- Elle Yeah: Haute Couture Week Highlights
- Emma Louque: Richard Nicoll for Topshop Bridal Love
- Fashionopolis: Fashion Blogging 101
- Fashion is Evolution: DIY Ombre Rhinestone Necklace
- Fresh Squeezed: Ralph Lauren’s Olympic-size Controversy
- Girl Loves Color: Walking on Sunshine (Color Spotlight: Yellow)
- Les Finer Things: Crazy Yin Love
- Moments With Meera: Prints, Prints, Prints!
- Oranges & Apples: Some Thought on Clothing Challenges
- Soychild: In Defense of Outdated Trends
- Tickle Me Chic: Real Girls Making A Real Difference
- The New Lady Times: Bride, Borrow or Steal
- The Curvy Elle: Fashion Trends Adapted for Plus-Size
- The Penny Rose: Moonrise Kingdom
- Zsasa and Everything Else: The OMG Necklace
Are you on IFB? If so, feel free to friend me over there (one of the bazzilion ways to connect online = D)